Pet Gear No-Zip Dog Stroller Review
The Pet Gear No Zip Stroller is for dogs and other pets who love being outdoors. Pet Gear Inc. has been in the pet industry for more than 35 years this gives you peace of mind. Pet Gear create innovative products that are high quality and are fit for purpose.
We have also checked online reviews on it and we are right. It’s beating its competitors in so many aspects.
But nothing is truly perfect in this world, so we also heard minor complaints coming from a few disgruntled users.
We have also checked online reviews on it and we are right. It’s beating its competitors in so many aspects. But nothing is truly perfect in this world, so we also heard minor complaints coming from a few disgruntled users.
After careful consideration on both the good and bad things about this brand, we have come to a conclusion that it is a good value for your buck, it affords pet owners’ comfort and convenience, and enables your pet to enjoy their time outdoors.
But first check out our detailed analysis of the product below before making up your mind.
What Is the Advantage of a No-Zip Model?
Because of this feature, the hassles associated with closing and opening a stroller is gone. Instead of zippers, we now have an easy-lock latch to open and close.
The technology allows for easy access to pets without struggling with zippers. You can even open it with one hand.
Weight Limits for Pet Gear Strollers
Pet Gear offers a variety of strollers in different sizes.
- Small – Up to 35lbs
- Medium – Up to 60lbs
- Large – Up to 90lbs
The Pet Gear NV Stroller is rated for dogs up to 70lbs. this should be suitable for most medium-large dogs.
Features Of The Pet Gear NV Stroller
- Ergonomic handle
- No-zip entry and exit design
- 600 Denier water resistant
- Easy-to-maneuver rear brake
- Mesh windows for better ventilation
- Shock absorbers for rear wheels
- Easy one-handed fold design
- Fast-release air-filled wheels
- Interior safety tether
What We Liked About The NV Stroller
Pet Gear No Zip Strollers boast many features that you and your pets will surely enjoy.
- Well-built and sturdy. They last long, as long as owners are careful with weight limits they are rated for.
- All-terrain, rough-and-tumble strollers.
- Mesh window at the back. The windows allows for a panoramic view of the surroundings.
- Big enough, offering ample room for your pet – lying down, standing or sitting.
- An elevated paw rest for maximum comfort and perfect body balance.
- Safety tether to attach to the collar of your dog. That will keep him perfectly secure inside.
- Shock absorbers for rear wheels and a front locking swivel wheel. These features ensure a trouble-free ride every time.
- Entry points at both the back and the front making loading and unloading easy.
- No-flat wheels made of EVA poly materials. These materials are flexible, lightweight and tough.
- Large storage basket. This offers a huge space for supplies that you need to bring along or items that you might pick up along the way.
- The Pet Gear strollers offer handle trays with cup holders. The trays are great additions as they can keep important things such as phone and keys within your reach.
- A rear brake mechanism to hold them stationary
What We Didn’t Like
And now for the minor things that some customers are complaining about:
- Depending on the model and the particular situation a user is in, some users have had some issues with the wheels. Some users have said that they are too rugged on some models.
- The drink holder is a little shallow and it is also made of plastic. So it is not really as solid as you expect good holders to be.
Pet Gear No-Zip strollers, the pros outweigh the small issues some users have experienced. These are great products that surely give a lot of value for the money.
You might receive a stroller that has a problem. Pet Gear assures buyers they are ready to replace defective units with no extra charge.
If you need more information you can check out customer reviews via the link below.