Sherpa Travel Deluxe Pet Carrier Review
If you are looking for a reliable and flexible pet carrier, look no further than the Sherpa Travel Original Deluxe Pet Carrier.
This pet carrier offers practical features including an ergonomic design, comfortable materials, and easy to hold strap; perfect for dogs, cats, and other furry pets.
Sherpa brand pet carriers are allowed on board most international airlines including Air Canada, US Airways, Southwest, AirTran, and American Airlines to name a few.
This means that you can bring your pet is this pet carrier whenever you are traveling by air. This is a particularly convenient way to take your pet whenever you go on a vacation.
However, if you’re still in doubt whether the Sherpa pet carrier is a good option for you, here are some of the important details that might help you make a sound decision.
Features of the Sherpa Pet Carrier
Quilted Nylon Material with Vinyl and Leather Trim
- This pet carrier is made with long-lasting quilted nylon and vinyl, and finished with leather trim to provide stylish yet practical carrier for pets.
- It provides pets with safe and comfortable room while traveling by plane, bus, or car.
- The sides are open to provide more than enough ventilation for your pets. Also, they have generously sized zipper entries and top for a comfortable space.
Full Shoulder Strap
- With the full shoulder straps, you can securely carry your pet dogs and cats to your destination without any hassle.
- The bottom of the carrier has detachable and washable sheepskin liner, which makes for a comfortable bed for your beloved pet while on a trip.
- The zippered side pockets are available for your dog’s treats and toys.
- It’s the first brand to be approved by airlines in terms of cabin travel so you won’t have problems when traveling with your pets.
- By choosing the Sherpa pet carrier, you can enjoy more design options including the purple and black design. They come in three sizes, small, medium, and large so that you can accommodate your pet needs no matter their weight and size.
- The available sizes are based on the measurements approved by most airlines for problem-free travel. With the right size of Sherpa pet carrier, you and your pet can enjoy your adventures.
- The large size is available for bigger pets. However, it’s important to consider the allowable size in the airline cabin.
Spring Wire Frame
- This allows the back of the pet carrier to be easily pushed down a few inches to adjust to the under-seat measurements.
- The mesh windows makes sure that your pet gets enough ventilation. It comes with lockable zippers to completely secure your pet inside the carrier.
- The rear pocket is designed to conveniently keep your pet’s leash and other essentials of your furry baby.
Wooden Stability Board
- The board is wrapped in water-resistant lining to keep it dry. The padded straps make the carrier easy to carry anywhere.
- For the utmost comfort, the Sherpa pet carrier comes with a patented soft-frame system and support rods made of fiberglass for ultimate flexibility.
Benefits of the Sherpa Travel Deluxe Carrier
Durable and Lightweight
- The Sherpa travel original deluxe pet carrier is designed with light materials in order to provide a handy carrier for pet owners.
- The small carrier is perfect for pets weighing up to 8 pounds. It measures 15-inch long, 8.5-inch high, and 10-inch wide.
- The medium carrier is designed for pets weighing up to 16 pounds. It measures 18-inch long, 11-inch high, and 10.5-inch wide.
- The large carrier can carry pets weighing up to 22 pounds. It measures 19-inch long, 11.8-inch high, and 11.5-inch wide.
- The padded straps make it easy to carry the Sherpa pet carrier wherever you need to go.
- The shoulder strap is adjustable so it won’t slip when carrying your pets.
- To meet airline requirements and make pets comfortable, this pet carrier is certified by Guaranteed On Board. It makes sure that Sherpa carriers comply with airline standards.
- This pet carrier is leak-proof, safely encloses your pet, and offers adequate airing.
- Unlike other pet carriers, the Sherpa has a luxurious and stylish design.
- The padding is configured to provide comfort to your pets while the carrier looks fashionable in and out.
What We Liked About The Sherpa Carrier
- Cozy and Lightweight
The most important thing to consider when buying a pet carrier is the comfort and ease of use. Remember, you will be traveling with your pet using the carrier so it’s important they provide comfort and hassle-free transport.
- Easy to Carry
The Sherpa Travel Original Deluxe Pet Carrier is one of the best options on the market today simply because of its convenience and durability. Weighing only 3.4 pounds, it’s so easy to carry around when visiting the vet or traveling for vacation.
- Sturdy and Durable
The quilted nylon and faux leather material makes the Sherpa pet carrier a good choice. These types of material make it flexible and strong so you can carry your dogs, even the big ones. More importantly, you won’t have to worry about dropping your pet thanks to the sturdy straps.
- Perfectly Designed
Perhaps the first thing that we want to see in a pet carrier is the design. Sherpa pet carriers and strollers are generally designed to provide grand experience for pet lovers. So no matter where you plan to go, you know you have a reliable pet carrier to keep your pet safe and sound.
- Convenient and Easy Storage
Convenience is an important factor to keep in mind when buying pet products and accessories such as a carrier. Make sure to look for a durable option with excellent locking mechanism. Sherpa carrier are made with zippered entry to easily keep pets inside without suffocating them.
What We Didn’t Like
- International Shipping Not Available
The ultimate hassle when ordering the Sherpa Travel Original Deluxe Pet Carrier is that it doesn’t offer international shipping. Also, this product is shipped separately from other orders you make. Some retailers ask for additional shipping depending on your location.
- Inner Padding May Move Around
Another con for this pet carrier is that the inner padding sometimes don’t stay in place. When your pet starts fidgeting, the pads would sometimes slip and slide out of place. If your pet has problems with car sickness or gets antsy when traveling then this might be a problem.
But don’t worry because these are only two of the few disadvantages when using the Sherpa pet carrier.
Overall, customers who bought this product enjoy the convenient features of this deluxe pet carrier.
Sherpa Travel Original Deluxe Pet Carrier is a better option than its competing brands when it comes to design, features, benefits, and overall functionality.
There are only a few cons to consider when using the product compared to the advantages you will get.
So, if you are currently in need of a reliable pet carrier, the best choice for you is the Sherpa deluxe pet carrier. Try it today and see the difference it makes.